Richard has served as Consultant Urologist at Royal Adelaide Hospital since mid 2003 and was responsible for setting up the Laparoscopic and minimally Invasive Urological service at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in that same year.
- Has trained and mentored surgeons in Laparoscopic Nephrectomy and Pyeloplasty
- Trained in Robotically Assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy in 2008
- Has worked on over 500 cases since 2008
- Over 12 years Laparoscopic Surgical Experience
- Has mentored surgeons training in Robotic Surgery in Australia
- An ongoing Mentor with RAH Robotic Fellowship Training
Richard is part of a dedicated team of surgeons, nurses and support staff at South Terrace Urology and St Andrews and the Royal Adelaide Hospital providing the best possible outcomes for patients.