An experienced and innovative robotic surgeon, Andrew performs robotic surgery on more than 180 patients each year and has completed in excess of 1,000 procedures. Andrew completed an accredited robotic surgical fellowship in Canada from 2010 to 2012. He returned to Adelaide in 2012 and has since established a practice focused on minimally invasive robotic prostate and kidney cancer surgery.
- Fellow of the Endourological Society
- Fellow of the Society of Robotic Surgeons
- Director of Urology Residency and Robotic Fellowship training at Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Has mentored surgeons from Australasia, Brazil, UK, Spain and India
- Has worked on more than 1,000 robotic cases as primary surgeon
Andrew is actively involved in prostate cancer research and has published 23 peer reviewed research articles and five book chapters in the area of minimally invasive Urological surgery. He contributes surgical data for all public and private robotic prostatectomy procedures to the South Australian Prostate Cancer Clinical Outcomes Collaborative (SAPCCOC) and audits outcomes to ensure the highest quality of care for all patients.